Care Manager, Rural Health Clinic
October 3, 2018
There is an opening for a full time Care Manager in the Rural Health Clinic. This position is responsible for, among other deliverables, continuous evaluation and coaching of patients towards successful self-management of their chronic disease and evaluating patient outcomes throughout the teaching process. Applicants must meet the minimum qualifications.
- Current Michigan RN, graduate of approved school of professional nursing.
- CDE certified preferred.
- Knowledge and experience in diabetic program management and teaching.
- Knowledge of chronic conditions, evidence based guidelines, prevention, wellness, health risk assessment, and patient education.
- Critical thinking skills and ability to analyze complex data sets.
- Ability to manage complex clinical issues utilizing assessment skills and protocols.
- Excellent assessment and triage skills.
- Ability to implement evidence based interventions and protocols for chronic conditions
- Demonstrated evidence of leadership, communication, education, collaboration, and counseling skills.
- BCLS certified.
- Previous experience with diabetic education, case management or care coordination preferred. Experience with pump management preferred.
- Complete understanding and compliance with HIPPA regulations.
Proposed Work Schedule: Monday-Friday 8:30am-5:00pm
Please send applications to Human Resources– email@example.com
Internal & External Posting: September 25, 2018