NOW OPEN 24 Hours to Members!
Schoolcraft Memorial Hospital Fitness Center aims to provide the safest and most effective wellness programming to the residents of our county and surrounding areas.
Our goal is to offer outstanding service to people of all ages in a fun, friendly, and
non-intimidating atmosphere, allowing participants to become stronger and healthier.
- Community Fitness Membership
- Corporate Memberships (ask for details)
- Body Composition Testing
*Family rate is $50 monthly and includes spouse or dependent child under age 21. For each additional family member add $15 per month.
Memberships and Daily passes are sold Monday – Friday 6:00am to 6:00pm and Sat 8:00am – 12:00pm.
Gift Certificates Available for any $ Value
Hours of Operation
The Fitness Center is now open to Members 24 hours per day, 7 Days Per Week Monday-Sunday.
Holiday hours will be posted in the gym.
Our Policies and Procedures
- All members must have a completed and signed health history questionnaire and release of waiver of liability on file.
- Memberships are non-refundable & non-transferable.
- Members must be 16 years of age, those under 18 must have written parental consent.
- Member fees must be paid in full at first workout.
- Members are responsible for the safekeeping of valuables. Locks will be removed nightly by staff.
- Members are required to wipe down and replace equipment after each use.
- A change of shoes is required.
- Failure to follow rules will result in cancellation of membership. No refunds.
SMH FITNESS CENTER
115 N Lake Street
Manistique, MI 49854
(906) 341-3276 or 1-888-460-8724 ext. 3276