Full-Time Nurse Practitioner / Physician Assistant for the RHC
August 17, 2017
There is an opening for a full time Nurse Practitioner/ Physician Assistant in the Rural Health Clinic.
Schoolcraft Memorial Hospital (SMH) in Manistique, MI, is seeking to hire a full time Nurse Practitioner/ Physician Assistant in the Rural Health Clinic. Schoolcraft Memorial Hospital has a strong clinical team and the National Rural Health Association (NRHA) has recognized SMH as one of the Top 20 Critical Access Hospitals in the U.S. on patient satisfaction. SMH facilities include a new state-of-the-art hospital and clinic along the north shores of beautiful Lake Michigan.
- Graduate of an accredited advanced practice practitioner program. Board Certified.
- NP or PA with a current license to practice in the State of Michigan.
- Current DEA license.
- BCLS, ACLS and PALS certified.
- Minimum 3 years Rural Health Clinic or similar Clinic experience.
- Excellent clinical skills.
Please send your application with references to:
Schoolcraft Memorial Hospital
7870W US Highway 2, Manistique, MI, 49854
Schoolcraft Memorial Hospital is an equal opportunity provider and employer.