Full-Time Primary Care Physician for the Rural Health Clinic
March 8, 2018
Full-Time Primary Care Physician
Schoolcraft Memorial Hospital (SMH) in Manistique, MI, is seeking to hire a full time Primary Care Physician in the Rural Health Clinic. Schoolcraft Memorial Hospital has a strong clinical team and the National Rural Health Association (NRHA) has recognized SMH as one of the Top 20 Critical Access Hospitals in the U.S. on patient satisfaction. SMH facilities include a new state-of-the-art hospital and clinic along the north shores of beautiful Lake Michigan.
Applicants must meet the minimum qualifications.
- Must have a valid State of Michigan Medical License.
- Must have a valid State of Michigan Pharmacy License.
- Must have a valid DEA License.
- Family Practice residency completion.
- Board Certification preferred.
- ACLS, PALS, BCLS Certified.
Proposed Hours: 40 hours/week