Part-Time Registered Staff Nurse
September 18, 2018
There is an opening for a Part-time Registered Staff Nurse to work in the Med-Surg/ED. This position is responsible for providing optimal patient care while maintaining a safe environment, per company standards.
- Graduate of an approved school of professional nursing.
- RN must possess a current license to practice as a professional nurse in the State of Michigan.
- BCLS, ACLS and PALS certified or willing to become certified. TNCC certified within one year of hire.
- Experience working in Medical-Surgical and ER areas.
- Knowledge and experience in performing CPSI order entry, pharmacy order entry, and POC documentation.
- Complete understanding and compliance with all HIPAA regulations.
- Satisfactory health as evidenced by a physical exam.
Proposed Work Schedule: work where & when needed, varied 12 hour shifts days & nights.
This position is represented by the Michigan Nurses Association (MNA).
Please send applications to Human Resources– email@example.com
Schoolcraft Memorial Hospital is an equal opportunity provider and employer.
Application Deadline: Until Filled