Per Diem Certified Nurse Aide (CNA)
October 19, 2018
There is an opening for a per diem CNA to work in the Med-Surg/ED. This position is responsible for providing optimal patient care while maintaining a safe environment, per company standards. Applicants must meet the minimum qualifications and have a valid State of Michigan License or be eligible for licensing in Michigan.
Proposed Work Schedule: work where & when needed, varied 12 hour shifts days & nights.
Applicants must meet the minimum qualifications.
- High school graduate or equivalent.
- Previous nurse assistant experience.
- CNA or Medical Assistant certification Required
- Knowledge and relevant experience in a medical office setting.
- Ability to deal with patients tactfully and courteously.
- Accuracy and dedication to providing high quality patient care.
- BLS and CPR certification.
Please send applications to Human Resources– email@example.com
Schoolcraft Memorial Hospital is an equal opportunity provider and employer.
Internal & External Posting: October 19, 2018