Per Diem LPN, Rural Health Clinic
October 3, 2018
There is an opening for a Per Diem LPN in the Rural Health Clinic. This position is responsible for providing optimal care to all patients following company policy. Applicants must meet the minimum qualifications and have a valid State of Michigan License or be eligible for licensing in Michigan.
- Current MI state LPN license.
- Previous medical office experience desired.
- Ability to deal with patients tactfully and courteously.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with doctors, other employees and patients.
- Knowledge of current medical practices and procedures.
- Ability to provide quality care and to assist the physician with procedures and exams in the office setting.
- Accuracy and dedication to providing high quality patient care.
Proposed Work Schedule: Monday-Friday 8:30am-5:00pm, as needed
Please send applications to Human Resources– email@example.com
Schoolcraft Memorial Hospital is an equal opportunity provider and employer.
Internal & External Posting: October 2, 2018
Application Deadline: Open until filled