Per Diem Ultrasound Echo Technologist
October 16, 2018
There is an opening for a Per Diem Ultrasound Echo Technologist to work in Imaging Services Department. This position is responsible for, among other duties, to coordinate and perform ultrasound examinations to ensure the quality and continuity of patient care.
Applicants must meet the minimum qualifications.
- Satisfactory completion of an ultrasonography training program.
- Knowledge of anatomy and physiology.
- Ability to recognize subtle differences between healthy and pathological areas.
- Ability to follow oral and written instructions.
- Ability to communicate with patients, visitors and employees within the organization.
- Flexibility to work overtime as needed as well as on-call duty.
Proposed Work Schedule: As Needed
Please send applications to Human Resources: email@example.com
Schoolcraft Memorial Hospital is an equal opportunity provider and employer.
External Posting Date: October 15, 2018
Application Deadline: October 19, 2018