Raffle Prize #W22 Manistique Kiwanis
About Us and Our Wreath
Our designer wreath includes:
- Manistique Mural Kiwanis Puzzle
- Discount Kiwanis Card that can be used in multiple store locations in Manistique, MI
MANISTIQUE AREA KIWANIS
Our wreath will be displayed in the hospital atrium during the Festival of Trees. Our Kiwanis team member, Jean Bidelman, designed this beautiful wreath.
Manistique Area Kiwanis established in 1995 exists to serve the families and children of Schoolcraft County. The Kiwanis members give of their time to creatively support our local children and youth. Here are a few of the ways we express our motto, “Serving the Children of the World”:
KIWANIS DONATES TIME AND MONEY TO THE FOLLOWING PROJECTS:
-Manistique YETI Key Club (Youth Entertaining Teen Interests)
-Emerald Harbor Builders Club
-Thanksgiving Baskets for Families
-Spring Break Activities for Kids
-Summer Theater Program for Children
-Kiwanis Invitational Spring Track Meet
–Manistique High School Baccalaureate Service
–Father/Daughter Dinner & Dance
-School Tools for Teachers Fund – created to provide teachers with needed supplies and enrichment materials for their students.
PROVIDE FINANCIAL ASSISTANCE TO THE FOLLOWING
Newspapers in Education at MAS Shop with a Cop
Christmas Committee Skate Board Park
MAS Grad Party & Yearbook Ad CBC Kids Activities
MAS Academic Boosters Boy Scouts / Girl Scouts
Bay Cliff Health Camp Free Skate at Little Bear West
July 4th Committee Manistique Area Hockey
Individual Student Support Habitat for Humanity
Camp Can Do Music in the Park
Schoolcraft County Fair Lake Effect Summer Art Program
RAFFLE TICKET INSTRUCTIONS
- Please enter the raffle number above on your ticket if you would like to win this prize. One prize number must be written on every raffle ticket.
- Raffle tickets can be safely dropped off at the front entrance of Schoolcraft Memorial Hospital.
- All raffle tickets will be sorted by prize number and deposited in the correct prize bin by the Festival of Trees staff.
- Prizes valued over $600 will be subject to taxes and a W-2G will be sent to the Internal Revenue Service.
- Proceeds from this event will benefit the new Rehabilitation and Aquatic Therapy Center.
- Need not be present to win at the time of drawing but required to arrange for pickup. Raffle prizes, trees, and wreaths will not be delivered.
- Must be 18+ to purchase a ticket and win. Please do not write the name of an underaged individual on a raffle ticket.