The laboratory staff at Schoolcraft Memorial Hospital consists of a Medical Director, Lab Manager, Phlebotomists, Medical laboratory Technicians, and Medical Laboratory Scientists or equivalent.
Blood Bank Services
Schoolcraft Memorial Laboratory CLIA Certificates of Accreditation
CLIA Certificate of Accreditation – WAVE TESTING
The laboratory maintains CLIA certification of accreditation and State of Michigan License in the following specialties / sub-specialties:
COLA provides Laboratory accreditation services.
LABORATORY HOURS OF OPERATION:
- The laboratory is staffed from 6:00am to Midnight every day of the week,
- The laboratory’s out-patient office is open from 7:00am to 5:30 pm Monday through Friday.
- Weekend coverage: the laboratory’s Out-patient office is open from 8:00am to 2:00pm.
- DOT drug screening and breathe alcohol analysis for accidents can be performed at any time per contract. For after hours, contact the ED to contact the On-Call Lab staff.
- Daily coverage from midnight to 6:00am is provided by On-Call staff. Laboratory personnel On-Call is to respond to a STAT request arriving to the laboratory within 30 minutes.
- Holiday lab coverage is provided by the On-Call staff for the entire 24 hours.
- The laboratory’s out-patient office is closed on Holidays