Raffle Prize #W20 Limestone Federal Credit Union
About Us and Our Wreath
Our Designer Multi Season Wreath also includes certificates to enjoy every season as you take a trip around the sun in 2023:
Let Limestone Federal Credit Union bring you through the next year with something to celebrate each season.
Winter: Pack up the car and enjoy the evening looking at all the Christmas cheer our town has to offer. Enclosed is a $50 gift card for Manistique Oil to fill up the tank. You will also find a $50 gift card to Jacks Fresh Market to buy your favorite snacks to eat while looking at the festive lights. Please also enjoy gliding across the ice with the skating card to be used at Little Bear West Arena.
Spring: Time to brighten up our yards and spirits after a long cold winter with a $50 gift card from Fresh from the Farm.
Summer: Enjoy the summer out in the sun! Time to get your golf clubs ready and use the enclosed punch card from Indian Lake Golf Course .
Fall: The beauty of the UP in the fall is unlike anything else. Spend time on the trails looking at all the colors with a $200 gift certificate from Agawa Rentals
Limestone Federal Credit Union is dedicated to our community, and for over ten years we have enjoyed providing financial education opportunities to our children, youth, and adults.
In recent years, LFCU has shifted towards more unconventional methods of financial education. The most significant example of this is the student-run coffee shop, The Grind Coffee House. A collaboration between LFCU and Manistique High School, the coffee shop operates as a work-based learning class, where the students learn various aspects of owning and operating a small business. Conducting inventory, researching market trends, and pricing out products are just a few of the many skills the students learn in this engaging and hands-on entrepreneurial course.
RAFFLE TICKET INSTRUCTIONS
- Please enter the raffle number above on your ticket if you would like to win this prize. One prize number must be written on every raffle ticket.
- Raffle tickets can be safely dropped off at the front entrance of Schoolcraft Memorial Hospital.
- All raffle tickets will be sorted by prize number and deposited in the correct prize bin by the Festival of Trees staff.
- Prizes valued over $600 will be subject to taxes and a W-2G will be sent to the Internal Revenue Service.
- Proceeds from this event will benefit the new Rehabilitation and Aquatic Therapy Center.
- Need not be present to win at the time of drawing but required to arrange for pickup. Raffle prizes, trees, and wreaths will not be delivered.
- Must be 18+ to purchase a ticket and win. Please do not write the name of an underaged individual on a raffle ticket.