Behavioral Health Therapist, Connect Program, Rural Health Clinic
October 3, 2018
There is an opening for a full-time Behavioral Health Therapist for the Connect Program in the Rural Health Center. The Therapist functions as a core member of the Community Connect Care Team. Applicants must meet the minimum qualifications.
Must possess one of the following:
- Master’s Degree in Social Work, with minimum of two years’ experience as therapist with a minimum of two years’ experience as a professional counselor; or
- Master’s Degree in Psychology, with a minimum of two years’ experience as a therapist and current license to practice in Michigan as a Psychologist.
- Experience working with patients who has co-occurring mental health, substance abuse, and physical health problems.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work collaboratively with primary care staff, patients, and other behavioral health clinicians.
- Preferred experience supervising and providing direction in program development. This includes providing clinical training.
Proposed Work Schedule: Monday-Friday 8:30am-5:00pm
Please send application, with resume and references, to Human Resources– firstname.lastname@example.org
Schoolcraft Memorial Hospital is an equal opportunity provider and employer.
Internal & External Posting: October 3, 2018
Application Deadline: Open until filled