New Payment System
February 6, 2023
Pay your bills here: https://scmh.simpleepay.com/app/login
Pay Your Bill Online
Hospital Services/Specialist Visits / Rural Health Clinic/Naubinway Rural Health Clinic Services
If preferred, Cash, Checks or Credit Card payments can be placed in the envelopes provided outside of the Rural Health Clinic near the Payment Box.
To set up a HealtheLife patient portal account, pay a bill or view More Information on the Patient Portal Click Here or visit https://scmh.iqhealth.com/
How To Guide – New Payment System Instructions In an effort to continually improve our services to you, Schoolcraft Memorial Hospital has launched a new and improved patient billing experience! You will notice a newly designed statement that you will receive each month. If you have one payment plan, your installment amount and term is the same. If you have more than one payment plan, we have combined them into a single statement with one monthly installment. With Schoolcraft Memorial Hospital’s new program, we will offer the following convenient features:
- Online and mobile management of your accounts. Manage your accounts securely and conveniently on your desktop and/or mobile device.
- AutoPay*. Set up secure, automatic payments using your credit card or checking account and never worry about missing a payment. You can do this anytime through our online, mobile site, or call and we will be happy to set it up for you.
- Please Note: If you are currently enrolled in automatic draft in our current system, this will be deactivated. To continue with automatic draft, you will need to enroll using our new online system.
- Option to combine accounts*. By staying current with your payment plan, you will have the option to combine new hospital services/accounts into your existing plan. If you have multiple hospital payment plans, you can consolidate them into one easy monthly payment.
- New payment plan options*. For each future service that qualifies, we will send you payment plan options to help pay off high deductible balances.
HealtheLife Cerner Patient Portal Website
HealtheLife Cerner Patient Portal Information Sheet
Review the Virtual Visit Guide
If you have questions about your bill or want to set up a payment plan, please call Patient Financial Services to make an appointment. 906-341-3230