Per Diem Registered Nurse, Med-Surg/ED
August 15, 2018
There is an opening for a Per Diem Registered Staff Nurse to work in the Med-Surg/ED as trained.
Proposed Work Schedule: Work where & when needed, varied shifts.
Applicants must meet the minimum qualifications outlined in the job description under Registered Staff Nurse. (see attached).
- Graduate of an approved school of professional nursing.
- BCLS, ACLS and PALS certified. TNCC certified by 2019.
- Experience working in Medical-Surgical.
- Knowledge and experience in performing CPSI order entry, pharmacy order entry, and POC documentation.
- Complete understanding and compliance with all HIPAA regulations.
In addition, applicants must possess a current RN license to practice as a professional nurse in the State of Michigan.
This position will be assigned 12 hour shifts per day where and when needed. Number of weekly shifts will be based on department staffing.
Please send applications to Human Resources: email@example.com
Schoolcraft Memorial Hospital is an equal opportunity provider and employer.
Internal & External Posting Date: Wednesday, August 15, 2018
Application Deadline: Until Filled