Per Diem Ultrasound Tech
September 11, 2018
There is an opening for a Per Diem Ultrasound Technologist to work in Imaging Services Department. Applicants must meet the minimum qualifications.
- Satisfactory completion of an ultrasonograpy training program.
- Knowledge of anatomy and physiology.
- Ability to recognize subtle differences between healthy and pathological areas.
- Ability to follow oral and written instructions.
- Ability to communicate with patients, visitors and employees within the organization.
- Flexibility to work overtime as needed as well as on-call duty.
Proposed work schedule: As needed.
Please send applications to Human Resources: firstname.lastname@example.org
Schoolcraft Memorial Hospital is an equal opportunity provider and employer.